Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/01/2020
Philips, Internship Marketing - Security Services
Veenpluis 6, Best, Paesi Bassi
Informatica/ICT, Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: febbraio 2020
- Support the development of value propositions and detailed product specifications as part of the security services.
- Assisting in re-structuring the existing product portfolio around security services
- Gathering information w.r.t. product strategy, making SWOT analysis, to support security roadmap / strategy creation and validation
- Supports product management by gathering specific information and preparation of product introduction material (e.g. security stories, videos, white paper, etc.)
- Participating in the market introduction of security services
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) in Business Management and/or Marketing, or computer science or ICT or related fields;
- Basic knowledge / experience of marketing methods.
- Basic knowledge about IT, cyber security or healthcare IT
- An excellent communicator, with keenness to convince others. Fluent in oral and written English.
- Having good planning and organization skills
- Able to balance strategic thinking with a “hands on” and pragmatic approach.
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.