Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/01/2020
Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications, Trainee in ICT
Berec - Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications
Zigfrīda Annas Meierovica bulvāris № 14, 2nd floor, Riga, Lettonia
6 mesi, rinnovabili
Retribuito (circa 1.000 €)
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
- contributing to the development of policies and internal guidelines in the field of ICT;
- establishing and managing information and communications systems in support to BEREC;
- supporting the preparation of information sessions on IT topics including participation and giving presentations on various aspects of IT to internal users;
- promoting the modernization and the standardisation of the data collected by the Agency in order to make it available to the public in an open, reusable and machine-readable format on the BEREC website and the European data portal;
- managing and ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of corporate ICT tools necessary for the smooth functioning of the Agency;
- contributing to the contract management and the maintenance of documentation of processes, procedures, and guides in the field of ICT;
- supporting the organization of video-and audio conferences;
- contribute to the efficient and effective management of user access rights, etc.
- University degree in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Sciences or similar.
- Satisfactory knowledge of English (level B2 according to the Language levels of the Common European Framework of Reference) to fully profit from the traineeship and to be able to follow meetings and perform adequately. Given the nature of the Agency’s tasks, its working language regime and the requirements of the service, the knowledge of the English language at a level higher than B2 may be preferred.
Se sei interessato leggi con attenzione la vacancy notice.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.