Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/01/2020
Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications, Trainee in Procurement and Finance
Berec - Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications
Zigfrīda Annas Meierovica bulvāris № 14, 2nd floor, Riga, Lettonia
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi, rinnovabili
Retribuito (circa 1.000 €)
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
- Development of policies, guidance and manuals in the field of procurement and finance, including in the field of protection of personal data in these areas;
- Registration of invoices and contracts in the corporate accounting and documents management systems and follow-up from financial point of view;
- Preparation of documentation for calls for tenders/reopening of competition, low and very low-value negotiated procurement procedures;
- Management of financial information;
- Support to audit management and analysis of the audit results;
- Budget/finance planning and follow-up;
- Budget/financial information, reporting and analysis.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Satisfactory knowledge of English (level B2 according to the Language levels of the Common European Framework of Reference) to fully profit from the traineeship and to be able to follow meetings and perform adequately. Given the nature of the Agency’s tasks, its working language regime and the requirements of the service, the knowledge of the English language at a level higher than B2 may be preferred.
Se sei interessato, prima di andare all'offerta, leggi il vacancy notice.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.