Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/01/2020
Heineken, Internship Development & Innovation
Stadhouderskade 78, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Turismo e ospitalità, Scienze agrarie/alimentari
The Development & Innovation department creates, designs and implements innovative, progressive and problem solving concepts to improve visitors experience. The D&I department makes sure visitors experience the Heineken brand in all its trades and personality so they can create positive long lasting memories. The role is primarily to support the development, renovations and innovations of the Heineken Experience. Your tasks will be:
- Support the team to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget;
- Research new technologies (e.g. RFID, video mapping and projections);
- Staying up to date on global trends and innovations;
- Coming up with creative sustainable ideas;
- Responsible for small improvements of the tour;
- Managing ad hoc tasks;
- Graphic design of smaller projects (e.g. social media posts, posters, banners, stickers).
- Are enrolled at a university or college for the entire duration of the internship.
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud programs like Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign and Premier Pro.
- Very creative and open minded;
- Flexible and able to multitask;
- A true millennial with technical knowledge about (online and offline) media;
- A trend watcher;
- Motivated to really add value to the company;
- A beer lover!
This internship is solely to gain work experience, it is not possible to write a thesis.