Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/01/2020
VF Corporation, Demand Planner Trainee Footwear – Timberland EMEA
VF Corporation - Timberland
Via Laveggio 5, Stabio, Svizzera
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
6 mesi prorogabili fino a 12
1.600 franchi svizzeri mensili lordi
The Demand Planner Trainee will be responsible for the seasonal demand plan creation for Footwear product category based on Merchandising and Sales force input, financial target, historical data, market trend, to maximize sales and reduce inventory. She/he will work with Merchandising on the selection of the product line (SKU count, product flow) and with Country Sales Planners to maximize forecast accuracy. We expect that our Demand Planner Trainee will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
- Forecast Plan development: Analyse information regarding Financial Target, Budget, Historical data, Current Order Book information, sales/market input to develop the most accurate monthly forecast at Sku/channel level in order to support demand-supply balance.
- Ensure Product Availability: Drive seasonal demand phasing by month at the right time within the quarterly inventory target (OTB) minimizing excess & shortages for Women & Kids.
- Support the Key Seasonal Programs on time delivery through a proactive data collection from Merchandising Team and continuous forecast monitoring (especially for EDH – European Design Hub – products).
- Business Trend Analysis Sharing: Conduct qualitative & quantitative analysis to highlight trends, opportunities and performance relative to respective product line to be shared with the Sales & Merchandising team on monthly basis.
- Collaboration with Purchasing team, working closely with them about the creation of monthly buys providing input/insight on sales strategy, key family, forecast variations, etc.
- Collaborate with Global Supply/Forecasting team to meet the global Season cycle deadlines and processes
- KPIs monthly monitoring: Optimize forecast SWING, forecast accuracy, line efficiency, product flow with a focus towards continuous improvement, minimize Inventory Excess & shortages.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting development as required
- You are computer literate
- Proficiency in excel is a must
- Having an understanding of forecasting/demand planning as well as reporting tools is an asset
- You are able to work with a consistent amount of data in a meaningful manner
- You are very detail oriented
- You are able to prioritize your workload
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written