Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/01/2020
Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications, Trainee in the area of policies and administration
Berec - Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications
Zigfrīda Annas Meierovica bulvāris № 14, 2nd floor, Riga, Lettonia
Legale/Affari internazionali, Project/Business Management
Retribuito (circa 1.000 €)
L'offerta scade il 30/07/2020
- support the preparation of internal policies and procedures;
- support in streamlining the internal administrative processes with a view to the reduction of the administrative burden;
- contribution to the implementation of internal policies and application of administrative procedures.
- Degree: Law, Social Science, Business administration or similar
To be admitted to the graduate traineeship programme, applicants must:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- be nationals of a Member State of the European Union;
- have by the beginning of the traineeship successfully completed at least three years of higher education course (university studies) or equivalent education in a field of interest to the BEREC Office attested by a diploma or relevant official certificate;
- have language skills at level C1 for the first language (thorough knowledge) and at level B2 for the second language (satisfactory knowledge), these levels being defined by the Common European Framework of Reference. Satisfactory knowledge of English (level B2 according to the Language levels of the Common European Framework of Reference) to fully profit from the traineeship and to be able to follow meetings and perform adequately. Given the nature of the Agency’s tasks, its working language regime and the requirements of the service, the knowledge of the English language at a level higher than B2 may be preferred for all the profiles.
Candidates must apply by filling in the online application form and submitting:
- a covering letter outlining their reasons for applying;
- a CV drafted using the Europass CV format.
Per ulteriori informazioni: https://berec.europa.eu/eng/berec_office/traineeship/rules/