Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/01/2020
KONE, International Trainee - Legal
2 Rue Louis Armand, Asnières-sur-Seine, Francia
6 mesi. Inizio: maggio-giugno 2020
Benefit: rimborso spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 09/02/2020
- (Alleged) Incident and claim reporting: Prepare end-user incident and claim files for the insurance company and the insurance broker, analyze the legal situation and prepare documents and information for the external lawyer (in case of trial).
- Update the Risk Management Reporting tool (KSS = KONE Safety Solution)
- Translate legal documents (French-English), work on internal policies, instructions and guidelines, participate in the preparation of legal reports, legal studies
- Analyse customer contracts and the documents in Major Projects
- Support in updating the KONE contract templates, general terms and conditions
- Master's degree studies in Law (university students or recent graduates), minimum 3-4 years completed
- Be curious, involved and motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English: the trainee may have to translate French documents in English, and will have to write internal messages in French
- A first legal experience is recommended.
For further information about KONE International Trainee Program 2020, click here.