Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/01/2020
KONE, International Trainee - Digital Solutions
Keilasatama 3 , Espoo, Helsinki, Finlandia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
Benefit: rimborso spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 09/02/2020
- You will work as an active and hands-on member of the Ecosystem Program team preparing our go-to-market strategy, innovation, customer co-creation and communications
- Your tasks include business development, communication, developer community building, sales support, partnership development and other tasks in driving new digital solutions to the market in cooperation with customers and partners.
- You will also create communication and training material to KONE global sales teams, technical support people and deployment people to help the market entry
- You will support the development of global community of developers, partners and customers by facilitating online discussions
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English and with networking ability.
- You enjoy working with people of varied backgrounds and from different roles.
- Interest in business ecosystems, innovation and network value creation
- Ability to thrive and deliver results across multiple geographical areas and cultures.
- Clear Service Mindset and a positive and energetic can-do attitude.
- Strategic thinking ability.
- Determination and persistence.
- Willingness to travel
- Some change management and influencing knowledge
- Master's level studies or a degree in Business, Communications or Management
For further information about KONE International Trainee Program 2020, click here.