Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/01/2020
ESPON, Traineeship at the ESPON EGTC
ESPON European Grouping on Territorial Cooperation
4 rue Erasme, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
1.100 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 31/01/2020
You will be assigned different tasks mainly related to the work of the Unit on Administration and Management. The work in this Unit includes a variety of organisational, administrative and financial tasks related to public procurement processes, administrative checking of submitted tenders and proposals, contracting procedures, preparation of progress reports, and budget management.
You will also have the opportunity to attend European events with ESPON involvement taking place in and outside of Luxembourg.
- You are in the final stage of your university studies related to territorial development and planning, geography, regional economics, European studies, political science, financial management and/or other relevant fields.
- You are registered at a university during the entire period of the traineeship and carry a passport from a Member State of the European Union or from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland.
- Interest and (some) knowledge in relation to European territorial cooperation in the field of EU Structural & Investment Funds (ESIF), financial management, financial control, project monitoring, business administration, accounting and/or other relevant fields (for the Unit on Administration and Management).
- Attention to detail and accuracy, capability to meet pre-defined deadlines, ability to quickly grasp new tasks and implement tasks and duties successfully.
- An excellent understanding and fluency in spoken and written English and good communication skills.
- Strong personal skills, being keen team player, capable both of following instructions and of working on own initiative, consulting colleagues when needed.
- A positive attitude, being open and capable of working in a multicultural team, contributing to a good working environment.
- Good computer knowledge and skills.
The candidates with (1) skills and flair for accountancy and/or financial management and/or auditing, (2) motivation for administration, project management and/or legal issues, including public procurement, will have preference.