Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/01/2020
Cisco, Supply Chain Planning Analyst Intern
Haarlerbergweg 13-19, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Statistica/Data analysis
You will be part of Supply Chain team in Amsterdam who are dedicated to providing our customers an unrivaled customer experience by delivering a flexible, innovative and scalable supply chain. The opportunities to learn at Cisco vary by the function, as well as the projects that you are working on. You will:
- Have the opportunity to learn more about how our supply chain fits into Cisco’s greater organization as well as network with fellow interns and senior leadership
- Be provided on-the-job experience fitting to your thesis, personal coaching and technical skill advancement.
- Help create innovative solutions to optimize Supply Chain Operations internal and external processes and tools to enable the best cost, quality, and delivery of Cisco products.
- Work with sales, marketing, finance and the Supply Chain Organization to develop EMEAR regional planning strategies.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Partner Service, Finance, Supply chain (OPT) and customers to drive data and information flow and enable decision-making.
- Learn to drive end-to-end management of critical deals from sensing to fulfilment to optimize supply chain costs.
- Learn about supply chain planning technical capabilities and industry trends.
- Interface with Cisco suppliers and customers to support and maintain the quality of operations and customer satisfaction.
- Use state of the art hardware, technology, methods and tools while learning from your talented colleagues.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS/etc) or Master’s Degree program majoring in Business Administration, Supply chain management, Statistics, Manufacturing, Logistics or other relevant Supply chain Operations disciplines.
- You have an excellent academic record with a Minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- You have a solid understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You possess creative problem solving skills and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You have good English verbal and written skills.
- You are able to live and work in the country of your application, with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco.