Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/01/2020
L'Oréal, Internship - CSR Project Management
41, Rue Martre, Clichy, Francia
6 mesi (da luglio)
1250€ - 1550€ mensili
- Project Management – animating, planning, executing and monitoring
- Stakeholder Management – engaging and developing relationships with external associations, and working closely with our partners (such as UNESCO).
- KPI monitoring and international reporting – working with our CSR leads in all L’Oréal countries
- Scale and benchmarks
- Coordination of key annual events (such as our For Women In Science Awars).
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
- Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
- CSR committed
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- Comfortable with data – as there is going to be some reporting
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures.