Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/01/2020
Obelis, HR Intern
Bd Général Wahis, 53 , Brussels, Belgio
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
- Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
- Perform various administrative tasks associated with HR department at the highest level
- Recruitment: screen and filter applications. First point of contact for candidates.
- Support On-boarding/Off-boarding activities
- Training activities
- Performance review process
- HR reports
- HRIS maintenance
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO
- Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit
- Participate in Obelis events.
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Human Resources/Organizational Psychology/Business Administration or similar.
- Previous professional experience is not required.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus;
- Confident user of Microsoft Offfice
- Basic Knowledge of HRIS platforms and Talent Management.
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.