Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/01/2020
Philips, Internship: Procurement Engineering - Project Support
Oliemolenstraat 5, Drachten, Paesi Bassi
- Contributing in your own area of expertise combining a strong business sense, analytical skills and teamwork.
- Executing and improving continuously the Procurement Strategy; setting up component display rooms, supporting trainings on strategy, stakeholder management
- Providing support in significant product cost reduction activities, in early phase innovation or in the manufacturing phase.
- Being able to identify opportunities in new product design process through target costing, and managing cost drivers and data sources.
- Providing analytics on savings performance to ensure ideas are implemented and targets are realized.
- Creating benchmark PowerPoint presentations based on excellent MS Office skills and your strategic insights.
- Providing Procurement support in new development projects of our Grooming and Shaving devices.
- Studying towards a bachelor/master in the area of: Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Engineering or Industrial Engineering. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with a strong business sense and a drive for business impact
- Ability to manage and organize both your own work as well as projects and stakeholder meetings
- Hands-on and project driven mentality, positive mindset and ambitious
- Familiarity with Business Analytics tools; advanced Excel skills, Tableau, Qlik or other analytics tools
- Familiarity with Big data; and data stewardship activities.
- Solid spoken and written English skills