Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/01/2020
SDL, Project Coordinator - Internship
Derwent House, 150 Arundel Gate, Sheffield, Regno Unito
Traduzione/Interpretariato, Project/Business Management
12 mesi (da maggio)
L'offerta scade il 31/01/2020
Working closely with an SDL Project Manager, you will assist in running a range of localisation projects; ensuring they are delivered to customers on time, to budget, and at the highest quality. You will provide consistently excellent customer service, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction to secure repeat business and revenue growth. Through effective written and verbal communication, you will ensure the project teams are clear to the scope and complexity of each project. Using SDL tools you will take care of all administrative tasks throughout the project lifecycle; including preparing a project hand-off, maintaining a project schedule, issuing purchase orders, managing project queries, preparing assets for delivery to the customer etc. At all stages of the project, you will ensure that the client is kept fully informed as to the progress, and financial status of their project via email and regular status update calls. Key Responsibilities:
- Analysis of customer assets using SDL translation memory tools
- Compilation of project estimates and schedules
- On-time delivery of high quality projects within budget and to client’s expectations
- Accurate version control and archiving of all project related materials
- Accurate and timely invoicing
- Awareness of cost control and profitability
- Attending conference calls / status update meetings with clients.
- Holding regular internal project meetings, compiling minutes and actions, and distributing them to the team.
- Adherence to ISO and best practice processes, with effective and accurate maintenance of project documentation (project handovers, MDS, status reporting etc.)
- High levels of client satisfaction
- Accurate and timely completion of assigned tasks.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Good written/verbal communication skills when dealing with both clients and internal project teams
Good Microsoft Office skills
Analytical and structured problem solving
Ability to keep calm in a pressured environment
Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
Ability to carry out assigned tasks with a high degree of independence and ownership
Ambitious, with a desire to learn and progress.