Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/01/2020
L'Oréal, Marketing Project Manager - Active Cosmetics Division
30 Rue d'Alsace, Levallois-Perret, Francia
6 mesi (da luglio o da settembre)
1250 - 1550€ mensili
"Marketing” is a big word, especially in a Group like L’Oréal and especially in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely? Below you will find the main missons that L’Oréal can offer to you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
- Development Marketing Strategy
- Operational Marketing Strategy
- Digital Education Marketing
- Consumer Marketing Intelligence.
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures.