Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/01/2020
KONE, International Trainee - IoT Developer
Myllykatu, Hyvinkää, Finlandia
Benefit: rimborso spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 09/02/2020
- Development, configuration and testing with different cloud services and microservices
- Working with agile practices as part of the development teams
- Documenting the work done
- Actively participating in code and design discussions and reviews
- Learn and use core cloud technologies for building microservices and APIs.
- Collaborating closely with other development teams, software architects, project managers and stakeholders
- Need to work closely with Product Owner and feature teams to develop new features.
- Programming background (Java/Node.js)
- Motivation and preferably some experience on cloud development (AWS/Azure/Google/IBM)
- Experience/willingness to work with agile methodologies
- Knowledge on developing microservices and Rest APIs
- Knowledgeable about testing and DevOps
- Knowledge on IoT related technologies would be plus
- Expected to be a self-starter, motivated, innovative and adapt to changes.
- Comfortable in collaboration in English with good communication skills
- Master's level studies or a recent graduate
For further information about KONE International Trainee Program 2020, click here.