Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2020
European Investment Fund, Trainee - Equity Investments & Gurantees Departement, Portfolio Guarantees, EU Guarantee Facilities Division
EIF - European Investment Fund
Boulevard Konrad Adenauer 98, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
5 mesi. Inizio: metà marzo 2020
L'offerta scade il 03/02/2020
Improve the transaction documentation management process and support the development of market intelligence by assisting in the preparation of a market review of SME lending practice in Europe, particularly in the field of digitalization and education.
- Review and update Pre-selection guidelines across all the mandates under management by the Division;
- Assist in the preparation of a market review of SME lending practice in Europe, particularly in the field of digitalization and education, in the context of the newly launched EFSI pilots;
- Ensure the completeness of filed transaction documentation for both ongoing and legacy transactions (e.g. signed and scanned due diligence reports), across all the mandates under management by the Division as well as contribute to the clean-up of the relevant mandate G-drive transaction folders by flagging duplicate files and work-versions of documents.
- University degree (or on-going studies at advanced stage) in finance, business administration or a related subject, with a relevant quantitative element;
- Any – or combination – of the following would be an advantage:
- Any prior experience in banking/finance and/or familiarity;
- Prior experience in market surveys;
- Any prior experience in electronic document management;
- Some knowledge and understanding of EIF’s mission and activities;
- Ease with IT applications, data analyses and presentation of results;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.