Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2020
European Investment Fund, Trainee - Mandate Product Development Division
EIF - European Investment Fund
Boulevard Konrad Adenauer 98, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
5 mesi. Inizio: febbraio-marzo 2020
L'offerta scade il 03/02/2020
EIF is currently engaged in the preparation of the next generation of financial instruments in support of SMEs in the upcoming EU Programming Period 2021-2027 (InvestEU).
In view of the increased activities related to the development of InvestEU, the trainee will be assigned to support in the preparation and implementation of the proposed new products under InvestEU as well as to conduct market research related to them.
Under the guidance of his/her supervisor and other member(s) of the team s/he shall:
- Elaborate the proposals of new financial products under InvestEU;
- Conduct market research and intelligence related to the development of InvestEU, including mapping studies of the different stakeholders of its policy targets;
- Provide general support in the implementation of pilot initiatives related to the development of InvestEU.
- University degree (or on-going studies at advanced stage) in Finance, Economics, Management or related field;
- Good knowledge of project management principles, methods and practices;
- Prior hands-on experience in preparing presentations and good drafting skills (i.e. notes and/or briefings) would be an advantage
- Understanding of financial products
- Any – or combination – of the following would be an advantage:
- Understanding of banking/finance and/or familiarity with financial products relevant to EIF;
- Prior experience in market surveys;
- Some knowledge and understanding of EIF’s mission and activities and of markets and legal frameworks relevant to EIF business, as well as policies and priorities in that context;
- Advanced MS Office skills. Knowledge of other computing programmes will be considered a plus;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.