Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2020
Roche, Student Internship in HR Communications & Learning Content Design
Wurmisweg, 4303, Kaiseraugst, Svizzera
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design
- Support the People Support Solutions (PSS) onboarding program by collecting feedback on the newly launched tool; proposing and implementing improvements to the global program; and turn it into a sustainable solution. Participate in mini-sprints on team building and leadership development, take up actions and work resulting out of mini-sprints.
- Support the development of the PSS G-site learning platform by co-designing and making updates, with specific focus on user-experience design. Investigate research, vetting and branding of learning-, as well as additional materials and recommend ways of integration on platforms.
- Draft, plan, create and implement videos for our PSS core capabilities by collaborating with the communication team.
- Analyze the roll-out of core capabilities by collecting participants feedback, propose and implement improvements and turn it into a sustainable solution for the global program. Assist with the creation and running of virtual sessions, including the use of "Mural" for feedback collection.
- You are an ambitious student who is currently, ideally, enrolled in a Communications, Business Administration or Graphic design degree, or in a gap year between degrees. Students in other related degrees may also apply.
- Interested and affine for people related topics
- A person with emotional intelligence and able to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically
- Bringing strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Good at solving problems and working independently
- Proficient in English (other languages are a plus)
- Action oriented, reliable and customer centric
- Preferably experienced in User Experience (UX) design and Google-site
- Preferably bringing first experience in Learning & Development and/or Communications