Based on the profiles of the successful candidates, the intern will be allocated to one of the following internship projects:
a. Experience (in academic or professional settings):
• Experience in graphic and/or web design;
• Experience with digital media and communication;
• Participation in communication and promotion projects;
• Creation and design of audio-visual content;
• Development of interactive presentations;
Specifically for the video project for EU Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA) the following experience is required:
• Experience in video editing and motion graphic development (Premiere Pro and After effect);
• Experience in producing video productions from conceptualisation to final delivery;
• Experience in asset management.
b. Subject knowledge/education:
• Completed or on-going studies in the internship project or related areas (Visual, Graphic and/or Web design, Audiovisual, Communication, Information Technologies).
• Knowledge of graphic design software including Adobe CS suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign), the internet and social media;
• Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics tools such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects or similar.
• The following knowledge will be considered as an advantage:
- publications layout design and production
- experience in photography and photography manipulation and editing.
c. General competencies:
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
• Proficient user of IT applications in general and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the internet.
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team as well as independently;
• Strong motivation to join an EU Agency;
• Creative “outside-the-box” thinking;
• Planning and organisational skills;
• Ability to work in an international or multi-cultural environment.