Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2020
KONE, International Trainee - Idea flow process assistant
Myllykatu, Hyvinkää, Finlandia
Benefit: rimborso spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 09/02/2020
Your main responsibilities include supporting the whole implementation process, tweaking the current tools and methods to induce ideation and to aid in facilitating in ideation workshops. During your assignment you will also measure the culture of innovation at KONE to see how KONE ideas flows and how innovation is perceived by over 50 000 employees word wide. Your task is also to document the learnings of the implementation journey and to ensure vital feedback and improvement ideas are part of the implementation’s success.
- University students or recent graduates
- Need to have a understanding of Innovation processes and practices
- Good understanding of Project Management.
- Expected to be a self-starter, motivated, innovative and adapt to changes.
- Candidates passionate about developing processes and practices further
- Need to work closely with Frontlines, Global units, Research and Development to develop process
- Actively participating in discussions and reviews
- Demonstrating benefits with focus on big picture and customer needs.
- Collaborating closely with other development teams, partners, project managers and stakeholders
For further information about KONE International Trainee Program 2020, click here.