Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2020
Brown Brothers Harriman, Summer Internship 2020
Brown Brothers Harriman
30 Herbert St., Dublin, Irlanda
Contabilità e finanza
3 mesi (da giugno ad agosto)
Our internship program is structured to provide you with opportunities to learn from some of the financial industry’s thought leaders, as well as provide a chance for us to get to know each other. As an intern, you’ll work full time on current business needs and be provided with training and guidance that will empower you to make an impact. With formal orientation, ongoing training, interesting work, and feedback throughout the program, we provide you with the support to develop skills and help you succeed. This is your chance to learn firsthand about our Firm, our culture, and the financial services industry. We put a lot of care into our internship programs as they help us identify our future hires and tomorrow’s leaders.
- This program is for candidates who are currently enrolled in their penultimate year of undergraduate or graduate study and who are eligible to work in the European Union.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is required.
- Strong academic achievement in a related field of study
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Eagerness to learn and add value beyond the role
- Demonstrated leadership skills through academic and extracurricular activities
- Sound judgement and ability to prioritize competing demands and escalate and resolve challenges when needed.