Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/01/2020
ESMA, Traineeship Notice – Legal Profile
European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA)
201-203 Rue de Bercy, Paris, Francia
1117.37 € (undergraduate traineeship); 1676.06 € (graduate traineeship)
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
Depending on the specific domain, the selected candidate, under direct supervision of the traineeship tutor, may be responsible for some of the following:
- assist the Department in its daily activities;
- provide assistance on various files and (legal) requests;
- draft and revise various documents, under supervision;
- interact with internal and external stakeholders on legal questions;
- research and analyse law sources such as EU regulations, legislations, legal articles, treaties, etc.;
- assist in briefings of meetings;
- contribute to internal reporting tasks, or provide administrative support (archiving, data entry and processing, etc.) related to the above mentioned tasks.
Candidates must satisfy all eligibility criteria and provide relevant supporting documents at the time of submission of their application:
- be a national of a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA): Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway;
- have a good knowledge of English5 ;
- be covered in the event of illness or accident by a national social security scheme or a private insurance policy ;
- for “graduate traineeships”: have completed the first cycle of a higher education course and obtained a university degree or its equivalent (bachelor degree) OR for “undergraduate traineeships”: have an official declaration from the relevant university.
The below mentioned requirements are not obligatory, and substitute an additional asset:
- university degree in law;
- specialisation in EU financial and/or administrative law would be highly desirable;
- knowledge (acquired by experience or education) of financial markets;
- good drafting skills in English (preparation of presentations, speeches, articles, revising of documents), or knowledge of the standard Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.