Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/01/2020
ESMA, Traineeship notice - Financial Markets Profile
European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA)
201-203 Rue de Bercy, Paris, Francia
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
1117.37 € (undergraduate traineeship); 1676.06 € (graduate traineeship)
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
Depending on the specific domain, the selected candidate, under the direct supervision of the traineeship tutor, may be responsible for some of the following tasks:
- provide support to the markets analysis of different policies, ad-hoc projects or guidelines documents that are managed by the Authority, which requires quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis;
- support experts in research/policy/supervisory convergence work and analysis of developments in financial markets area/operations;
- assist in preparation of manuals, documentations, reports and reporting tools;
- collect, analyse the data and monitor trends (data management); design and update reports/statistics/databases on various subjects, or assist in preparation of briefings, presentations and/or speeches on ESMA’s scope of action.
Candidates must satisfy all eligibility criteria and provide relevant supporting documents at the time of submission of their application:
- be a national of a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA): Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway;
- have a good knowledge of English ;
- be covered in the event of illness or accident by a national social security scheme or a private insurance policy , and for “graduate traineeships”: have completed the first cycle of a higher education course and obtained a university degree or its equivalent (bachelor degree) OR for “undergraduate traineeships”: have an official declaration from the relevant university.
The below mentioned requirements are not obligatory, and substitute an additional asset:
- university degree in the field of economics, finance, mathematics or comparable disciplines;
- good drafting skills in English (preparation of presentations, speeches, articles, revising of documents);
- knowledge (acquired by experience or education) of financial markets;
- knowledge of the standard Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint);
- ability to extract and analyse sets of data using Excel, Access, EViews, Stata, or similar data analysis applications;
- familiarity with statistical or mathematical software, or programming skills .
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.