Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/01/2020
FTI Consulting, Internship - Legal Services - Strategic Communications
Avenue Marnix 23, Brussels, Belgio
As an Intern in the Legal Services Team, in our Strategic Communications segment in Brussels, you will work on different client accounts, support senior colleagues in building new business opportunities and be involved in general day-to-day support of operations. Responsibilities in this role include:
- Monitor institutional and regulatory developments for client files
- Write reports on research findings, both on general and specific subject
- Work alongside senior colleagues on building development activities such as pitch preparation and delivery
- Be involved in general duties and day-to-day support of operations. Organize meetings and events and take care of the logistics and follow-up.
- Attend and report back with written read-outs on competition events/conferences in Brussels.
- Strong academic background and good understanding of EU institutions/networks and policies
- Prior experience or interest in the legal sector, in particular in EU competition law, but arbitration, trade, tech and regulatory experience also valuable
- European Commission (DG COMP or a national competition authority), or other institutional experience is an advantage
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills taking into account set deadlines
- Team spirit and determination.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.