Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/01/2020
Dailymotion, Data Analyst Intern – B2C
140 Boulevard Malesherbes, Paris, Francia
- Identify some levers for retention on our B2C platforms (website and apps).
- Optimize our acquisition channels (SEO, app download campaigns…).
- Understand the impact of a change in our search algorithm.
- Conduct an A/B test to measure the impact of ads on user engagement.
- Visualize how our different segments of users engage with our video recommendations. Analyze the impact of our player performance on user engagement across the world.
- Understanding business use cases and gathering data/business requirements from our B2C product team and other teams and departments within Dailymotion (Ads, Content, Finance, Engineering…).
- Analyzing data from different sources with respect to the analytics use case and discovering actionable insights as well as growth opportunities (on user acquisition, engagement, retention…).
- Communicating your findings and recommendations to key stakeholders as well as to larger audiences
- Creating assets (dashboards, visualizations, queries…) for recurring insights needs.
- Documenting the findings, methods, and assets created for more general use within Dailymotion.
- Supporting product managers in being more data-driven, defining good KPIs, conducting A/B tests and measuring project impacts.
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, data engineers and other skills in timeboxed missions
- Prior experience in Data Analysis
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Tableau Software, Product analytics tools and Python knowledge are a plus
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-steering
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functions
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.