Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/01/2020
Lonza, Intern - Financial Planning and Analysis
Münchensteinerstrasse 38, Basel, Svizzera
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
- Support monthly reporting & analysis activities (assembly and distribution of financial reports for management)
- Analysis of the financial performance of BU, customers, sites, and sub-Bus; read reports and liaise with global controlling teams to assemble performance thesis
- Develop financial models and ad-hoc analysis to support projects and decision making
- Support of FP&A in process improvement and standardization
- Support of annual global budgeting as well as mid-term planning activities
- Preferred area of study: Finance, Accounting or Controlling
- 0 – 2 years of working experience (previous internships/ experience in Controlling, FP&A or Corporate Finance preferred)
- Basic knowledge of finance tools (such as SAP, Hyperion), good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel), fluent in English
- Analytical thinking, good communication skills, a basic understanding of Accounting / Controlling principles, organizational ability
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently
- Must have a desire to learn and receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.