Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/01/2020
Bayer, International Procurement Management Trainee
Kaiser-Wilhelm-Allee, 3, Leverkusen, Germania
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 29/02/2020
Our International Procurement Management Trainee Program was specifically designed to prepare you for a management position within Procurement at Bayer. During the 18-months program you will get exposure to a wide range of activities and responsibilities within our global Procurement organization and also experience working in one of our cross-functional teams at Bayer. Specifically:
- You will be assigned a variety of specific tasks and responsibilities for example in category management, strategic sourcing, supplier management as well as in operational activities and in functional excellence initiatives
- You will have the opportunity to complete an international short-time-assignment in one of the procurement sites around the world
- Customized onboarding and training modules help prepare you for a management position within Procurement
- Throughout the program, you will be mentored by an experienced Bayer manager, who will help you identify career opportunities, give you feedback on your performance and work with you to define career development measures and goals
- You have a Master's degree/PhD in business administration, engineering or natural sciences with excellent grades
- You have gained initial work experiences (e.g. through internships) in procurement or related areas
- You have acquired international experience, either during your studies or via internships abroad
- You have passion for procurement and the ability to challenge the status quo
- You have passion to innovate and the desire to contribute your ideas to bring about change
- You have the ability to build partnerships, work collaboratively across cultures and meet shared objectives
- You demonstrate business mindset and leadership aspirations
- You see opportunities that digital solutions can bring about
- You show willingness to travel internationally (approx. 10-20%)
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills (fluency in English, both written and spoken)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.