Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/01/2020
Eurocontrol, Trainee – IT Engineer – AI/ML for Voice Recognition in ATC simulators
Centre du Bois des Bordes, Brétigny-sur-Orge , Francia
900 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 16/03/2020
The trainee will contribute to the development of a virtual-piloting position with voice-recognition in the context of our ESCAPE real-time ATC simulator.
The trainee will participate in the following tasks:
- Define, select, develop, code, install and test AI/ML based voice recognition solutions for our ATC simulators;
- Acquire a sound understanding of the overall architecture of the ATC real-time ESCAPE simulator, and potentially the other simulators (see simulations.eurocontrol.int);
- Participate in the drafting of documentation and user’s manual and, potentially, in the training of the users from academia or research establishments.
- Students in a masters or bachelors educational programme;
- With a good command of English. Knowing some French would help. Any other language is an advantage;
- With an IT engineering background, ideally with some understanding of air traffic management;
- Who can code in Java;
- Who know how to draft good documentation;
- Who has some understanding of voice recognition and processing technology.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.