Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/01/2020
Eurocontrol, Cyber Security Trainees
Rue de la Fusée 96 , Brussels, Belgio
900 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
The trainee will support the development of the European Air Traffic Management Computer Emergency Response Team (EATM-CERT) and the deployment and delivery of its services.
Under the continuous supervision, support and coaching of a mentor, the trainee will participate in the following tasks:
- Support daily operations of EATM-CERT (checking alerts, functional email box, search newly discovered vulnerabilities, etc.);
- Participate in the configuration of SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) tool (Slunk) and development of use cases/scenarios and correlation rules to detect cyber-security incidents using raw data (includes normalisation, correlation and false/positive rate reduction);
- Contribute to the automation of different activities (alterting, Cyber Threat Intelligence - CTI, collection based on IntelMQ, connection of MISP to constituents/national CERTs, template creation and customisation of phishing awareness tool - King Phish, etc.);
- Support Penetration Tests in Air Traffic Management environment;
- Support the implementation of THOR services (Indicator of Compromise host-based scanner).
- Master or equivalent in Cyber-security or IT/Computer science. We are looking for candidates in their last year of Master or having completed their Master's less than 6 months ago;
- Good understanding of Cyber-security concepts and practices;
- Knowledge of networking & security techno-architectures (TCP/IP, firewalls, VPN, IDS, SIEM) would be an asset;
- Knowledge of scripting (Python/Perl/Go, etc.), Linux, system administration and Public Key Infrastructure would be an asset;
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. Therefore, candidates must have an excellent command of English and/or French (written and verbal). Additional language knowledge may be an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.