Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/01/2020
Eurocontrol, Trainee -IT Engineer – Modernisation of Air Traffic Control Simulators with AI/ML and Cloud Based solutions
Centre du Bois des Bordes, Brétigny-sur-Orge , Francia
900 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 16/03/2020
- Develop AI/ML agents to improve the use of the simulations’ BIG DATA;
- Develop (Agile approach) and code new components (JAVA);
- Acquire a sound understanding of the overall architecture of the ATC real-time ESCAPE simulator, and potentially the other simulators (see simulations.eurocontrol.int);
- Participate in the drafting of documentation and user’s manual and, potentially, in the training of the users from academia or research establishments.
- Students in a masters or bachelors educational programme;
- With a good command of English. Knowing some French would help. Any other language is an advantage;
- With an IT engineering background, ideally with some understanding of air traffic management;
- Who can code in Java and understand data base architecture and graphical user interface;
- Who know how to draft good documentation.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.