Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/01/2020
ABB, Internship Testbed implementation for the future power grid
Wallstadter Str. 59, Ladenburg, Germania
- Development of the concept for a test bed to test new functionality for future power grid
- Installation and engineering of needed SW-packages like SCADA, Optimization, Simulation, etc.
- Prototypic development of interfaces between different systems
- Studying electrical engineering, computer science, or related
- Specialization in communication engineering, power engineering, control engineering,
- Domain knowledge in power systems / power grids
- IT/Programming skills: at least C# or Java
- Basic Knowledge at least in one of the following tools: Matlab, Modelica, PowerFactory, NEPLAN
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.