Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/01/2020
Jimmy Choo, Merchandising Intern, Shoes
10 Howick Pl, London, Regno Unito
- Participation in the organisation and setup of show-rooms
- Coordinate timely receipt of first set of samples in London
- Photograph and check in all samples to create an image inventory system
- Coordinate sample shipment between showrooms
- Support Merchandising Team during set up of collection overview and of internal documents for selling
- Support maintenance of collection overview
- Set up and maintenance of the collection offer in the internal order system
- Assist the Merchandising Team with Production Fittings
- Elaboration of Market studies
- Analysis of competition in terms of prices, offer, structure of collection etc.
- Assist on seasonal basis production of Product Training Information packages for retail, franchisees and wholesale teams
- From time to time you may be required to assist with other areas of merchandising such as booking travel and expenses administration
- Relevant degree or experience
- Commercial mind-set / Strategic
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Approachable / helpful attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work to deadlines and is delivery driven
- Analytical mind-set
- High attention to detail
- Confident decision maker
- Capable of problem solving
- Organised and capable of planning ahead
- Great team player
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.