Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/02/2020
Amundi, Assistant Investment Specialist - Intern
One George's Quay Plaza, George's Quay, Dublin, Irlanda
Contabilità e finanza
The main purpose of the Investment Specialist Intern is to support the other EM IS team members in producing presentation materials, answering ad-hoc client requests and work on growth initiatives. The role will cover EM Fixed Income & Equity. Key Responsibilities:
- To produce and update standard presentation materials and ad-hoc client presentations (for portfolio reviews and/or investment proposals purposes).
- In response to sales team or Dublin colleague (IS team member, PM, Analysts) queries, regularly prepare and/or analyse portfolio historical data extracts / management comments / answers to “easy” queries, etc…
- To keep track of all the management comments / performance attributions / dedicated reviews / bespoke reports to be produced by the IS team as well their respective deadlines to try to ensure the best possible quality of service.
- Assist investment specialists, fund managers and analysts in handling client inquiries, follow-up with client requests, work with RFP teams on RFPs and maintaining financial models.
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
- Academic qualification/Speciality: Masters and/or CFA in investments, finance or economics
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive and interested in Investment Management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) suite of applications
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills; the job will require translation of data and analysis into written form, as well as presenting such analysis to internal and/or external teams
- Proactive and at ease with assuming responsibilities
- The role holder is expected to acquire more and more independence as they progress e.g. answering similar queries / facing similar technical and/or commercial situations
- Detail oriented with good organisational skills
- Masters and/or CFA in investments, finance or economics preferred
- Fluency in more than one language an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.