Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/02/2020
Danske Commodities, Data-minded student employee for Finance & Accounting
Værkmestergade 3, Aarhus, Danimarca
Informatica/ICT, Contabilità e finanza
- When joining us, you will get a thorough introduction to Danske Commodities, your tasks and your role in Finance & Accounting – which also includes training in SQL, VBA and other tools based on the skillset you bring.
- Next, you will be given the responsibility to solve tasks to further optimise our tools and processes to support the monthly closing procedures of our business teams.
- In the longer term, you will work independently on streamlining the tools, databases and processes that we use and become an integrated part of the monthly and yearly closing procedures.
- are enrolled at a university-level education, preferably within Economics
- are acquainted with SQL, VBA, Python, Blue Prism or other coding languages – an advantage but not a requirement
- have a problem solving and optimising attitude to work
- are good at getting an overview of complex data and systems
- want to and are able to make a difference for your closest stakeholders
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.