Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/02/2020
Frog, Strategy Intern (MBA Summer Internship)
Frog Design Europe GmbH
Leopoldstraße 55, München, Germania
L'offerta scade il 02/03/2020
- Assist one or more project teams with design research, business model analytics, opportunity assessments and customer segmentation, contributing to the overall development of disruptive and innovative business strategies and initiatives
- Balance high-level systems thinking with in-depth, detailed analysis
- Use creative problem-solving skills to help unearth insights, leading to productive ideation
- Work directly with creatives to tell stories that are backed by a combination of sound strategic thinking, human centred design, and beautiful aesthetic
MBA interns will be placed in London, Milan, Madrid, Munich or Paris.
- Strong business acumen, excellent problem-solving skills, experience in cross-functional teamwork, and an appreciation for technology, design, and business innovation
- Resourcefulness, constant curiosity, awareness of behaviour, technology, and business trends, and a commitment to finding ways to inspire change
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for human centred design
- Experience in/understanding of the client services industry
- Current enrolment in an MBA program; technical and/or design degrees are a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.