Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/02/2020
Eurocontrol, Communications Trainee
Centre du Bois des Bordes, Brétigny-sur-Orge , Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
900 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 27/02/2020
The trainee will support Communications Officer in helping Innovation Division and EUROCONTROL Experimental Centre in Brétigny, France as well as other DECMA units to meet their communications needs through written and multimedia communications across diverse channels such as public website, social media, intranet, events and conferences. This is a great opportunity to work on diverse communications projects in an international environment.
- Draft website and intranet articles and social media posts adapted for a wider aviation community based on input from technical experts to describe project milestones, innovative concepts and collaboration with aviation stakeholders;
- Update website content related to the activities of the Centre and the Innovation Division;
- Assist in maintenance and improvements of the agency’s simulations microsite;
- Provide graphic design and video editing support in preparing PowerPoint presentations, flyers, illustrations, posters, infographics and short social media videos and animations;
- Take photos and film short video interviews during important visits to the centre;
- Provide support for the internal and external events and other initiatives happening at the Centre;
- Provide ad-hoc support regarding logistics and administration;
- Interact with Corporate Communications team in Brussels.
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a related domain;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and basic knowledge of French;
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Knowledge of CMS systems such as WordPress;
- Experience with social media in business environment;
- Familiarity with latest trends in online communications including new tools and channels;
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Solution oriented, creative and organised;
- Candidate needs to be enrolled in a university programme to be eligible to work as an intern in France.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.