Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/02/2020
RSM, Company Secretary Trainee
Trinity House, Charleston Rd, Ranelagh, Dublin, Irlanda
Reporting to a senior Company Secretary, the successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns and taking responsibility for ensuring that clients are meeting their statutory filing obligations
- Preparation and filing of ad hoc statutory forms at the Companies Registration Office (e.g. change of officer, change of address etc.)
- Incorporating companies and preparing de-shelving documents including company officer details and changes to share capital
- Preparing board minutes, AGM packs and EGM packs
- Updating and maintaining the company secretarial database
- Maintaining company Minute Books and Statutory Registers
- Dealing with queries and requests, on a day to day basis, from clients, auditors, solicitors and internal staff
- Responsibility for billing clients and debtors’ collection
- Filing, archiving and general administrative duties.
We are looking for graduate/postgraduate who is ambitious and wants to develop their career in the area of company secretarial and corporate governance. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and confident self-start seeking a fresh challenge in a progressive firm. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Have completed or have a desire to complete the post graduate Diploma in Management and Corporate Governance to obtain ICSA Qualification
- Third level degree (level 8) required. A degree in the areas of Law or Business would be beneficial
- Experience in a professional services environment is ideal but not required
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency working on Microsoft Office applications (word, excel)
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.