Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/02/2020
Uber, Workforce Management Intern
Mr.Treublaan 7, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
- Provide our array of business lines with data and insights on their use of extended labor
- Support our internal customers, including human resources, IT, and legal, to ensure Uber is in compliance with all local requirements
- Work with Uber's internal partners to determine the best type of non-permanent workforce to engage
- Represent Uber and the Flexforce team's values and have a positive impact on the overall experience of sourcing and onboarding non-permanent hires
- Partner with our managed service provider to facilitate the use of our vendor management tool
- Ability to effectively engage with internal customers, facilitate discussions about complex topics, influence, and reach agreement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Ability to work well as part of a global team. Effective organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or Undergraduate degree
- End of studies internship favourable: Last internship of studies in business school or university, with previous internship experience (startup, analytics, hr management, law)
- Written and spoken fluency in Englishbus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.