Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/02/2020
HP, Contact Center Process Management and Continuous Improvement Intern
1766, ul. Okolovrasten pat 258, Sofia, Bulgaria
- design, document and communicate processes
- define and establish metrics, run reports on a regular basis
- communicate to the EMEA Contact Centers
- determine when improvements are required
- manage changes to the process artifacts (process documentation, training, job aides, etc .
- develop expertise on subject matter content and data sources to support business decisions
- A business-related degree full-time student, who has fully completed the second year of Bachelor degree and is already in his/her third year or Master degree student. Preference towards a technical degree specialization.
- A curious mind with a thirst to pursue a career in the fast-paced tech world
- Interest on Process Management, Contact Center operations
- Excellent team player who can quickly integrate into a team and cooperate with colleagues
- Self-starter, you have played a vital role in extra-curriculum activities and juggle easily with multiple priorities
- Communication champ you keep everyone involved and on track
- Relationship builder you thrive in achieving outstanding results in collaboration
- Creative problem-solver you jump on opportunities to come up with alternative solutions
- Strong follow-through skills and ability to drive issues to resolution
- Interested in data analysis junior Excel wizard, PowerPoint & Outlook fan
- Fluent in English and able to work in an international environment
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.