Vehicle Logistics (VLG) is responsible for the multi modal transportation of Toyota and Lexus vehicles from our Overseas and Local Plants, to ports of export, inland compounds and/or retailers in Europe.
For European markets, where we assume responsibility until retailer delivery, our vehicles are Customised (Post Production Option Installations) and Quality checked (Pre Delivery Inspection) in our hubs, strategically located within Europe.
Through the fundamentals of Safety and Quality, VLG's core mission is to achieve on time delivery lead-time, in the shortest lead-time, to Toyota retailers in Europe. This critical activity involves system enhancements, daily reporting and countermeasure implementation (transportation and hub workload management), from vehicle line-off to retailer delivery through Toyota Production System principles
To support the above, our team is responsible to:
1) Assure Customer Satisfaction for Vehicle Logistics Services
- Communication with specific European Markets that will be allocated to you and improve service levels for on-time vehicle arrivals, especially related to New Model Launches and Campaigns.
2) Operations Efficiency Improvement:
- Understand and analyse operational issues for the Vehicle Ordering process and define an action plan to improve efficiency by developing standards and systems after building consensus internally and extern a Hy on your findings and implementation of countermeasures.
- Analyse current accessory introduction approval method and propose efficiency improvement ideas.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.