Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/02/2020
Toyota, Internship Value Chain (Accessory & Parts Product Management)
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan, 60, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: aprile 2020
1) Support the Accessory Product Management team (10 members)
- Drive protection accessory business on both new and used vehicles (for example trunk liner, protection plates)
- Grow accessory business (also for fleet)
- Analyze, align with the markets and commercial roll out of accessories
- Make proposal for accessory product innovation in protection area and support car care (wheel cleaner) and project roll out
2) Support the Parts Product Management team (9 members)
- Support Value chain fleet project with Data collection coordination and visualisation into management reports
- Support launch preparation for new projects
- Support Parts planning & Product management with data analysis
- Manage your project KPIs and reporting
- Manage the relationship with consultants partners, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Develop business and sales plans for new parts line ups
- Student in (pre)final year study: Economics/Marketing/Business/Automotive. It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
- Fluent in English (any other language would be considered as a plus)
- Interest in automotive industry, market research, benchmarking
- Analytical skills (business case analysis)
- Flexible team player, hands-on mentality
- Customer First Focus, highly motivated and strong perseverance
- Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, esp. excel.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.