Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/02/2020
Office for Disarmament Affairs, Intern - Political Affairs
Office for Disarmament Affairs
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
almeno 2 mesi, massimo 6
L'offerta scade il 25/01/2021
- Provide assistance in drafting and preparing official documents, press releases and statements;
- provide assistance in maintaining records and datasets;
- attend and summarize conferences and meetings;
- conduct research, including document, legal and internet searches;
- provide assistance during conferences;
- work on web presentations and social media presence;
- fulfil other duties as required.
Education: to qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements: be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent); or have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, much commence the internship within a one year period of graduation from an academic programme. Applicants who are unable to commence the internship within one year of graduation shall not be accepted.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations, especially in the field disarmament and non-proliferation, and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes willingness to understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
Work Experience: Applicants to the United Nations Internship Programme are not required to have professional work experience. However, the field of study should be closely related to the type of internship you are applying for is required.
Languages: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in spoken and written English is required for the internship. Knowledge of an additional official UN language is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.