Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/02/2020
VF Corporation, eCommerce Merchandising Trainee – Timberland
Via Laveggio 5, Stabio, Svizzera
Retribuito + benefit
Merchandising and finance reporting
- Be the merchandising point of contact with the Business Intelligence and User Experience team with aim of improving the reporting capabilities to support the data needs of the team
- Support the Merchandising manager to ensure timely and accurate reporting both within and outside the team with main stakeholders
- Develop ad hoc analysis on product performance and online trends with the aim of defining opportunities and ensuring inventory coverage are set-up
- Support Merchandisers in planning activities for high priority product launch
Catalogue and digital merchandising operations
- Support Catalogue building through product management ensuring all products are correctly created and set live
- Coordinate product data verification processes - correct imagery, product descriptions, product attributes, categories/links, publication dates, and other product details.
- Support product sorting optimization in line with product performance/inventory, commercial site refreshes and marketing campaigns (Attraqt)
- Site testing activities: bug reporting and support to both merchandising and technical team for enhancement and new projects.
End to End eCommerce samples management
- Ensure strong relationship with central sample coordinators to define seasonal flows of samples for multiple content production activities (own eCommerce and digital key accounts)
- Maintain structured databases and reporting on sample flow status (arrivals, shipments, temporal hand-over, discrepancies, etc)
- Manage carriers and third-parties agencies to organize timely and accurate samples shipments among different locations
Product and website content support
- Support the Content owner in organizing, consolidating and sharing product and onsite content within and outside the team with main stakeholders
- Support the merchandising team with ad-hoc investigation to ensure that content segmentation is correctly deployed online
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in related field.
- Previous experiences on eCommerce operations roles will be considered as a plus.
- Fluent English; additional language is a plus.
- Timberland Purpose Ambassador
- Proficient in MS Office Excel (Access is a plus)
- Plus: be familiar with SAP and BI tools (eg. Cognos, Microstrategy, Datawarehouse)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.