Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/02/2020
Philips, Internship: Finance & Rebate Management
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
6-12 mesi. Inizio: marzo-aprile 2020
- Provide support to the Rebate Management process in the operational activities relating to but not limited to reporting.
- Participating in meetings via skype, following up on action points and chairing where needed.
- Follow up with Philips Global Hub, technical SAP team to get the right reporting for the Philips markets. Provide ad-hoc assistance on several projects we are working on.
- Improve the way we manage and analyze our rebate accrual portfolio. What you do will be translated into immediate actions.
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor/Master in Finance, Business Economics, Economics, (International) Business Management. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong command of MS Office package. Familiarity with SAP is a plus
- Eager to learn, team player
- A Positive attitude combined with out of the box thinking, willing to deliver and having fun at the same time.
- Proficiency in oral and written English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.