Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/02/2020
Porsche, Customer Commitment Assistant Intern
Porsche Central and Eastern Europe
Radlická 751/113e, Praga, Repubblica ceca
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Comunicazione/Marketing, Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio marzo/aprile 2020.
- Become an ambassador for customers at Porsche in the multi-cultural Central and Eastern European region. Help to manage, address and resolve their concerns effectively by the support of
goodwill measures in close cooperation with our partners in 26 markets and functional departments of Porsche AG while maintaining direct communication
- Gain profound knowledge of business operations in the automotive industry by working closely together with Sales and After Sales and support the management of programs and campaigns
- Join us in challenging the status quo to optimize our customer service and related standards, systems, processes and reporting to enhance efficiency. Support with the introduction of
- Actively contribute to the achievement of customer commitment related targets
- Bring in your creativity and assist in the development of a Customer Relations strategy in synchronization with headquarter initiatives to build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Work across departments and markets in interdisciplinary projects promoting the approach of customer centricity
- Studies in marketing, communications, business administration, management or industrial engineering
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and initial working experience in the field of customer relations beneficial
- High degree of intercultural competence, positivity, self-motivation, service orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a structured, systematic and solution-oriented manner
- Excellent communication, negotiation and mediation skills
- Proficiency in English, language skills in German or Russian beneficial
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Driver’s license B category recommended
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.