Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
Beiersdorf, Internship Controlling - Beiersdorf Controlling Group & AG
Unnastraße 48, Hamburg, Germania
4-6 mesi. Inizio aprile 2020.
- Provide condensed information to Top Management for steering of the Group
- Select the relevant KPIs, identify and analyze crucial developments, evaluate opportunities/risks and initiate measures to increase efficiency and performance
- Optimize corporate finance processes reg. content, priorities and timeline
- Analysis and decision support on selected topics
- Cover cross functional projects
- Economics/Business Administration or similar studies with above-average grades
- Properly enrolled during the entire internship (6 months), after the Bachelor's degree and in preparation for a Master's degree (internship must be completed within the Gap Year)
- Pro-active working attitude with high motivation to takeover wider responsibilities, proofed in earlier internships
- Analytical thinking and structured way of working, solution-oriented and pragmatic approach to challenges
- Conceptual skills and initiative, enthusiasm to develop your own ideas in an international Team
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.