Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
Covestro, Intern Controlling Production & Technology
Kaiser-Wilhelm-Allee 60, Leverkusen, Germania
Engineering, Project/Business Management
- Creating a BI based Dashboard to monitor budget figures and creating a KPI-tree to visualize the action & reaction of several KPIs
- Development of a data based simulation model for scenario analysis
- Conceptual review of whole planning processes at Production & Technology Controlling and elaboration of leaner processes
- Tracing of operational expense development patterns per site
- Support communication with global sites about planning guidelines and ensure adherence of these
- Support ad hoc analysis of relevant business data
- You are a master or bachelor student (m/f/d) in Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Industrial Engineering or similar studies
- You have strong analytical skills which can be supported by academic qualifications and you have first track records in data modelingFurthermo
- Furthermore you have advanced excel skills and in general a high affinity to Business Intelligence tools (knowledge in VBA, SAP Business Warehouse or further BI Systems is a plus)
- You are service and team-oriented, able to work independently as well as within a team and possess the ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Reagarding dealing with high workload and delivering to a high standard, you have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent English both written and verbal is required, German is desirable
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.