Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
Cisco, Data Science Intern
1 Bd Vivier Merle , Lyon, Francia
6 mesi. Inizio marzo-aprile 2020.
During this internship, your mission will be to identify, then implement, state-of-the-art techniques to improve the process of finding relevant models, leveraging the capabilities offered by AutoML.
- What we are looking for a student finishing his M2+ studies in a data science or machine learning related specialization.
In addition, the candidate should:
- be curious, technophile with a strong appeal for machine learning
- master one programming language (ideally Python)
- have a good background in the mathematics used in data science (statistics, linear algebra, …)
- have a solid background in machine learning, including some implementations experience
- ideally have some knowledge about neural networks/deep learning
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.