Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
Natixis, Internship - Alternative Investments
Natixis London Branch
Dowgate Hill, 25, London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza
Assist in conducting due diligence and investment research on hedge fund and regulated funds, assigning ranks and recommending them for all business lines of Natixis involved in the fund business.
Investment Strategy Research
- Participating in developing of house views on various fund strategies, styles and individual funds.
Fund Research and Due Diligence
- Maintaining the internal regulated fund database and being the first point of contact for the trading and structuring teams in relation to this database;
- Updating the due diligence information for the regulated fund database in accordance with the regulatory requirements and internal procedures. Working closely with the trading and structuring teams to ensure that the due diligence information related to all the regulated funds in the database is timely updated to the level required.
- Evaluating hedge fund managers including the initial screening, qualitative and quantitative analysis of the hedge funds;
- Conducting on-site meetings with hedge fund managers;
- Conducting the strategic and operational due-diligence of hedge funds and regulated funds, peer group analysis, background and reference checks, third-party service providers due-diligence, etc.;
- Documenting in writing manager introduction and due-diligence reports and recommendations;
- On-going monitoring of approved hedge funds and regulated funds across all business lines of Natixis.
- Ad-hoc requests.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel. Ability to create and maintain complex Excel spreadsheets;
- Working knowledge of financial statistics and methods of quantitative analysis;
- Basic knowledge of macro economy and drivers behind performance of various asset classes;
- Understanding of a wide variety of financial instruments.
- An additional European Language (Nordic, Eastern European will be an advantage).
- Good programming skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills (fluent English); Ability to write analytical and technical reports in English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Time and priority management skills;
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.